People Are Loving This Easy iPhone Trick That Makes Your Music Play Louder

Music is good. Music is great. Everyone loves music.

FOX

But the biggest struggle of any iPhone user is playing music at the loudest volume and it still not being loud enough.

Via tenor.com

Lucky for us, Twitter user @thebaemarcus shared a handy trick to make your music sound louder.

All you have to do is: Go to Settings > Music > EQ > Late Night.

Oh, and play your music out loud while you switch it from "Off" to "Late Night" to really hear the difference.
Michelle Rennex / BuzzFeed
Oh, and play your music out loud while you switch it from "Off" to "Late Night" to really hear the difference.

And before you drag me in the comments, I know it doesn't sound like your phone's hooked up to a Beats Pill. But when I tested it out, it definitely got louder.

I locked myself in a room and tried it with Beyoncé, Big Sean, and SZA, so I deduce that my scientific af experiments were conclusive enough.
Via i.imgur.com
I locked myself in a room and tried it with Beyoncé, Big Sean, and SZA, so I deduce that my scientific af experiments were conclusive enough.

Plus after seeing the tweet, a bunch of people also tried it and agreed that their ears were being blessed thanks to this discovery.

So there you have it, happy louder listening!

People Are Loving This Easy iPhone Trick That Makes Your Music Play Louder People Are Loving This Easy iPhone Trick That Makes Your Music Play Louder Reviewed by Unknown on 8:09 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Subscribe

Get All The Latest Updates Delivered Straight Into Your Inbox For Free!